August 25, 2011

Quote of the Day.

1 of my friends said this to me,

"Maksud kawan bukan pada rapat atau tak. Ada kawan rapat yang mungkin tinggal kita masa kita susah tapi ada kawan yang kita tak kenal mana pun, tolong kita sampai tahap yang kita tak sangka. So rapat atau tak, tak ada makna. Berkawan untuk lalui semua sama-sama, itu kawan sejati."

I agreed. (:

Thanks to him. Even we don't really talk to each other before, he manage to make me feel that I'm not alone to face matter in life. And I am actually need to make my life colorful with happy things. (:


7 comments:

  1. susah nak dapat kawan yang lalui sama2... bertuah badan once in life dapat macam tu.. hihi
    hope u can overcome all problems kay...
    be strong..
    be confident..
    be a good girl.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the quote :)
    penuh makne but in a simple words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup... Mmg pnuh makna... (: He make me realize things about life...

    ReplyDelete

kuman komen (: