August 21, 2010

I Really Don't Know.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now, what I'm facing now. I know it's wrong but I can't stop it. I don't ask for it. It comes all of sudden, and I feel "WAHHHHH!!".. It shouldn't happen. I don't want it but I can't control. It's not like eat a doughnut and the last bite, we will feel, "Oh! This is the last bite and I satisfied because it already full my tummy." It is not as simple as eat the round thing.

Hmm.. I must be strong. Syuhhhhhhh.. Please go away. I don't need this. I don't want the complicated thing become worst. Syuuhhhhhhh.... ='(





But it must be hard for me. I don't know when this thing started to happen but I am SAD. Really.. ='(

2 comments:

  1. yanggg..jgn cni k..
    jgn put urself into this....plzzz..
    ak da k yanggg dun worry k... im not gonna leave u..promise!!!

    ReplyDelete

kuman komen (: